Universal Upholstery - Contact Us
15 Mint Street, Wodonga, Victoria, Australia 3690
Phone: (02) 6056 4599 —
Fax: (02) 6056 4598 —
E-mail: email@example.com —
Download information as a VCard
Universal Upholstery - FAQ
- Do you service all of Wodonga?
- Yes, we sure do. We also service surrounding areas and towns such as Albury, Lavington, Glenroy, Thurgoona, Howlong, Corowa, Jindera and Table Top in New South Wales. In Victoria we service Bandiana, Baranduda, Yackandandah, Tallangatta, Kiewa, Tangambalanga, Myrtleford, Bright, Hotham, Mt. Beauty, Corryong, Falls Creek, Beechworth, Chiltern, Wangaratta. We also service the neighbouring towns to these.
- What are your operating hours?
- We are open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm. We are closed weekends and public holidays.
- Where are you located?
- We are conveniently located at 15 Mint Street, Wodonga, Victoria, 3690.
- What do you specialise in?
- We specialise in ALL upholstery and motor trimming services.
- What services do you offer?
- Our services include, but are not limited to: Commercial and domestic furniture, motor trimming restorations, marine interiors and covers, car upholstery, ute tonneaus, ute canopies, caravan awnings, and any canvas and PVC jobs.
- If I can’t come to you, can you give me a quote from some photos?
- We would prefer if you were able to drop in so that we can provide an accurate quote, but if you are unable to do so we can give you an estimated quote from photos.
- Do you have a mobile service?
- For most jobs we will need you to bring the job in to our workshop. Call us and ask about your specific needs.
- What kind of warranty do Universal Upholstery products carry?
- We offer a 5 year warranty on our headlining products, and a 10 year warranty on all of our workmanship. And we are yet to have a customer come back to claim a warranty.
- What is the difference between Universal Upholstery and other motor trimming and upholstery companies?
- We are competitively priced, but not the cheapest – nor do we want to be! To be the cheapest we would need to use inferior materials and spend less time on your job – which means cutting corners and quality. We choose to provide a thorough service that we can be proud of from start to finish to produce a quality product that is hard to find elsewhere.
- If you customise my front seats now and my rear seats at a later date, will they match?
- We do our very best to maintain that all dye lots will be matched as closely as possible. Due to the nature of the matching process though, it is impossible to guarantee an exact match. Therefore, we strongly recommend that all items are ordered at the same time.
- Do you have the one location?
- We have one location in Wodonga that services Wodonga, Albury and surrounding areas. We also have another upholstery business in Melbourne that services the city and surrounding country towns called A Grade Upholstery.